Wear clothing typical of the opposite sex.
More example sentences
- That women can freely cross-dress but men cannot is breathtaking hypocrisy.
- He began cross-dressing at age 7, wearing his sister's clothes while hiding in a closet.
- There are many possibilities with cross-dressing.
- More example sentences
- Nobody knows that they're cross-dressers, not even their families.
- There are a lot more cross-dressers out there than people realize, and most of them, actually, are heterosexual.
- Neither the official nor the paper said how the authority planned to check that cross-dressers did not sneak aboard.
Definition of cross-dress in:
- The British & World English dictionary