- Having one or both eyes turned inward toward the nose, either from focusing on something very close, through temporary loss of control of focus, or as a permanent condition (convergent strabismus).More example sentences
- The condition of being cross-eyed is also called strabismus.
- He concentrated harder and harder until he was cross-eyed, completely focused on the flame.
- He dazedly hugged me back, his eyes a bit cross-eyed but beginning to focus.
More definitions of cross-eyedDefinition of cross-eyed in:
- The British & World English dictionary