- Able to be used on different types of computers or with different software packages: a cross-platform gameMore example sentences
- This approach will allow us to realize the goal of true cross-platform multi-vendor interoperability.
- But really, the overwhelming majority of the software that runs on Linux is cross-platform.
- Another advantage of using Java is the cross-platform nature of the byte code that your source code is compiled into.
More definitions of cross-platformDefinition of cross-platform in:
- The British & World English dictionary