- The postinɡ of a message, link, image, etc., to more than one online location: I’m a fan of cross-posting, and consider it just another way in which people can reach a broad audience abusive cross-postings have become a serious problemMore example sentences
- Cross-posting from other forums is not allowed.
- I think that networking and cross-posting and being involved in as many groups as possible is always beneficial for any organization.
- The company also considers each media outpost an exclusive "channel," which means there is lots of cross-posting of content from different platforms to make sure users who only tune into one place are being best served.
More definitions of cross-postingDefinition of cross-posting in:
- The British & World English dictionary