- another term for vector product.More example sentences
- Because torque is a cross product of vectors, the direction of the torque is perpendicular to the directions of the force and lever arm.
- It then reports how many independent program executions are required to perform the experiment by taking the cross product of all parameter values.
- First, the study investigated model fit using all of the meteorological variables at various points of time, cross products of wind speed and direction, and traffic.
More definitions of cross productDefinition of cross product in:
- The British & World English dictionary