- 1A rhythm used simultaneously with another rhythm or rhythms.More example sentences
- A remarkable passage in unisons and octaves follows which leads to a fugue bristling with cross-rhythms.
- This is a lyrical piece involving complex cross-rhythms.
- The finale is a blazing samba, with all sorts of cross-rhythms and various textures.
- 1.1The use of two or more rhythms simultaneously.More example sentences
- An intricate pattern of identical complex cross-rhythms repeat every 30 seconds producing a trance inducing effect.
More definitions of cross-rhythmDefinition of cross-rhythm in:
- The British & World English dictionary