- Sell (a different product or service) to an existing customer: their database is used to cross-sell financial servicesMore example sentences
- Our ability to cross-sell products and services also will be enhanced.
- Profitability is fine-tuned by branch and by customer, and these measures encourage employees to cross-sell products and to treat customers better than they might expect to be treated at a bank.
- His company has a business model of aggressively cross-selling the products of its various divisions, which, say former and current employees and investigators, can lead to serious conflicts of interest.
More definitions of cross-sellDefinition of cross-sell in:
- The British & World English dictionary