- A type of engine cylinder head where the intake ports are on the opposite side of the engine from the exhaust ports.More example sentences
- This modern four-cylinder powerplant boasts a multipoint fuel injection, a crossflow cylinder head and a maximum power output of 55kW at 5 500 revs/min.
- Its crossflow fan design does actually cool the drive.
- Further inspection shows that the copper base has a triple heat pipe array and that a single standard fan (not a crossflow fan) are used.
More definitions of crossflowDefinition of crossflow in:
- The British & World English dictionary