noun (plural pronunc. same)
- A small, round cheese made from goat’s milk.More example sentences
- Crottin in French means 'dung' because of the cheese's resemblance to horse dung when mature.
- The food packs are for two or more and we ordered a mixed herb leaf salad with crumbled crottin goat's cheese and red pepper aioli dressing to start.
- I chose marinated grilled crottin cheese with crisp leaves and a honey and pink peppercorn dressing.
French, literally 'piece of horse dung'.
More definitions of crottinDefinition of crottin in:
- The British & World English dictionary