- 1.1A jump by a horse with its back arched and its legs stiffened.More example sentences
- The saddle bronc had made two little crow hops onto the stampede grounds, but that was all.
- 1.3 Baseball A movement in which the fielder’s momentum is enhanced through a quick pivot and step.More example sentences
- Maryanne was teaching them to do crow hops in centerfield.
- To put a little extra power into your fielding plays, take a crow hop to add some zip to your throw.
- In a properly executed crow hop, there are some key mechanics to be aware of.
More definitions of crow hopDefinition of crow hop in:
- The British & World English dictionary