Definition of crowded in English:
(Of a space) full of people, leaving little or no room for movement; packed: a very crowded room the crowded streets of Manhattan
More example sentences
- A teenager was jailed yesterday for killing a rape suspect by stabbing him in the middle of a crowded shopping street.
- In Istanbul thousands of mourners gathered for funerals for some of the 17 people killed by twin blasts in a crowded city square.
- The old church of Nottingham was already crowded to excess.
- Example sentences
- Now for the city - the first turn-off for me is the crowdedness of Toronto, all the houses are so close together and the traffic constant.
- The urban battlefield is like no other because of its crowdedness, large variety of challenging features, and wide variability from location-to-location throughout the world.
- Although the crowdedness of a market segment constrains the attention allocated to a document supplier, the supplier can engage in publishing strategies to attract the attention of users.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.