- A roast of rib pieces of pork or lamb arranged like a crown in a circle with the bones pointing upward.More example sentences
- Remove the crown roast to a warmed serving dish, cover with a loose ‘tent ‘of foil and leave to rest for a good 15 minutes before carving.’
- For Christians, the Sunday before last was Easter - a celebration of resurrection and an occasion, perhaps, for enjoying a crown roast.
- Behind the fanfare of its form, a spectacular-looking crown roast is like any other roast - you just stick it in the oven.
More definitions of crown roastDefinition of crown roast in:
- The British & World English dictionary