noun(usually crowned heads)
- A king or queen.More example sentences
- The crowned heads of Europe - kings, emperors, tsars, and kaisers - still entertained each other at regattas, manœuvres, weddings, and funerals.
- Later the Queen celebrated her Golden Jubilee with a dinner for European crowned heads at Windsor Castle.
- The subject was King John's House of Plantagenet, one of the first truly pan-European dynasties, with crowned heads reigning from England to Italy.
More definitions of crowned headDefinition of crowned head in:
- The British & World English dictionary