Definition of crunk in English:
A type of hip-hop music characterized by repeated shouted catchphrases and elements typical of electronic dance music, such as prominent bass.
- You said before that crunk is just recycled bass music.
- Apparently, there's some new musical movement going on in the hip-hop world called crunk.
- He cruises through genres like he's giving a guided tour, hitting crunk, dancehall, hip-hop, reggaeton, and naturally, a handful of bedroom ballads along the way.
adjectiveBack to top
chiefly black slang (Of a person) very excited or full of energy: get crunk with some raw hip hop
More example sentences
- Bouncing onstage in a tiny pair of shorts, she wastes no time in getting the crowd crunk with a string of tracks from her debut album.
- With their Dirty South sound, they gave the crowd exactly what they wanted - to get crunk of course.
- You can't truly keep it crunk at an all-ages, family-oriented event, right?
Definition of crunk in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan