- The use of extreme cold in surgery or other medical treatment.More example sentences
- Previous treatment options have included stents, laser treatment, cryotherapy, radiation therapy, and brachytherapy.
- Distant disease is more likely if the PSA does not fall to undetectable levels after surgery, rises after radiation therapy or cryotherapy, rises within 12 months of any form of treatment or doubles in less than six months.
- More patients indicated pain and discomfort during and after treatment with photodynamic therapy than with cryotherapy, although the difference was not statistically significant.
More definitions of cryotherapyDefinition of cryotherapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary