- A person suffering from cryptorchidism.More example sentences
- While estimates in the literature range from 4% to 5.5% of the cryptorchid male population, the incidence may be higher.
- If a testis is not palpable, it is important to determine if it is retractile, ectopic, or cryptorchid.
- Monorchidism occurs more often in boxers than is the norm, probably because the boxer standard once allowed cryptorchids to be exhibited, and many were used for breeding.
More definitions of cryptorchidDefinition of cryptorchid in:
- The British & World English dictionary