- A condition in which one or both of the testes fail to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum.More example sentences
- The condition, known as cryptorchidism, or undescended testes, is related to the increase in the number of lower sperm counts, declining sperm quality and infertility.
- They also reported that the incidence of testicular tumours, cryptorchidism, and hypospadias is increasing.
- Previous disorders of the testes, such as cryptorchidism or spermatic cord torsion, or a history of inguinal, scrotal, or retroperitoneal surgery, are associated with subfertility.
More definitions of cryptorchidismDefinition of cryptorchidism in:
- The British & World English dictionary