- A young or inexperienced newspaper reporter.More example sentences
- Born in the Bronx, Pressman worked as a cub reporter for a local newspaper through his high school years.
- She left school at 16, worked briefly as a cub reporter on a local newspaper, then moved to London, travelling widely in Europe and South Africa before embarking on a working life in publishing.
- My income dropped substantially, though, when I joined the local newspaper as a cub reporter.
More definitions of cub reporterDefinition of cub reporter in:
- The British & World English dictionary