- Cube-shaped: the columns are thick and have cubiform capitalsMore example sentences
- From 1928 he began to design ambitious architectural projects, including a ‘Skyscraper City’, whose cubiform structure resembles that of his sculptures.
- Moreover, the completely airtight construction of the combination of the cubiform container and the light-permeable glass plate ensures that the solar cells contained therein are thoroughly protected.
- The project's objective was the expansion of production of fractional cubiform broken natural stones at the deposit.
More definitions of cubiformDefinition of cubiform in:
- The British & World English dictionary