- The ball, usually a white one, that is to be struck with the cue in pool, billiards, snooker, etc..More example sentences
- A player makes a cannon by hitting the object balls with the cue ball.
- The objective is to pocket the object ball using only a center ball hit on the cue ball.
- That is, it seems that the event of the cue ball's striking the nine ball, and the fact that the cue ball struck the nine ball, must have comparable effects.
More definitions of cue ballDefinition of cue ball in:
- The British & World English dictionary