- A device for fastening together the sides of a shirt cuff, often decorative.More example sentences
- When choosing your tuxedo shirt, try to select one with French cuffs, which fold up and are fastened with cufflinks.
- As well, a shirt with cufflinks and a heavily starched collar is often seen as more formal than one without the aforementioned extras.
- For example, a man in a fine suit would take the extra step and slip on a classy pair of cufflinks to complete his look.
More definitions of cufflinkDefinition of cufflink in:
- The British & World English dictionary