- At or forming the top or highest point.More example sentences
- But if those are not ‘starting points’ (because the start is just another terminus, because trauma is both constitutive and culminant) what is the result?
- This brief delirium is, however, only a foretaste of the culminant visual disturbance in the novel.
- The translation represents Dante's autobiography as a prolepsis of the culminant visions in the Paradiso.
More definitions of culminantDefinition of culminant in:
- The British & World English dictionary