- A function whose value is the probability that a corresponding continuous random variable has a value less than or equal to the argument of the function.More example sentences
- Fig 2 shows the empirical cumulative distribution functions together with their chi-square counterparts.
- The graphs of the cumulative distribution function, displayed in Figure 2, bottom, show that the posterior inclusion probability of each chromosome is close to 1 for chromosomes 2, 13, and 15.
- The cumulative distribution function is the relevant quantitative measure for such unusualness.
More definitions of cumulative distribution functionDefinition of cumulative distribution function in:
- The British & World English dictionary