- A market for selling shares not dealt with on the normal stock exchange.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, private-equity funds are active traders in Vietnam's flourishing informal curb market in shares, which has a market capitalization of about $2 billion.
- But if the banks were doing a better job of allocating capital in the first place, there would be less need for a curb market.
- The Department shall supervise and control curb markets and shall enforce the provisions of this Section.
More definitions of curb marketDefinition of curb market in:
- The British & World English dictionary