noun[usually as modifier]
- The side of a road or sidewalk that is nearer to the curb: curbside collection of trashMore example sentences
- And on the corners where dealers gather, broken glass and trash are deliberately strewn about the curbsides and sidewalks to make it easier to drop drug stashes among the litter and retrieve them later.
- Therefore, it is common to see laid-back dogs lolling in the streets, the sidewalks and the curbsides.
- But with curbside recycling and collections alone, even the most dedicated communities will never achieve more than a 50 to 60 percent diversion rate.
More definitions of curbsideDefinition of curbside in:
- The British & World English dictionary