- A mild, soft, smooth cheese made from skimmed milk curd.More example sentences
- Papas chorreadas (literally ‘poured-upon potatoes’) are dishes in which boiled potatoes are smothered by a sauce, e.g. tomato, cheese, and coriander or spring onion and curd cheese.
- It is similar to what is called faisselle elsewhere in France, an unsalted soft curd cheese sold in a double container: the inner container holds the cheese and has holes in it, so that the whey can drain out into the outer container.
- Milk, butter, sour cream, and curd cheese were traditionally highly prized additions to the diet.
More definitions of curd cheeseDefinition of curd cheese in:
- The British & World English dictionary