- The use of a curette, especially on the lining of the uterus. See dilation and curettage.More example sentences
- No randomised trials were identified that studied the efficacy of carbon dioxide laser, surgical excision, curettage or cautery, formaldehyde, podophyllin, or podophyllotoxin.
- Cryosurgery or curettage and cautery is not recommended for recurrent tumours.
- Surgical removal with curettage is the standard treatment.
late 19th century: from French, from curette.
More definitions of curettageDefinition of curettage in:
- The British & World English dictionary