Definition of currant tomato in English:
A kind of tomato with tiny fruits, native to the Andes.
- Lycopersicon pimpinellifolium, family Solanaceae
- The first tomato on the outside plants has turned red; some of the tiny currant tomatoes in the greenhouse are also ripening.
- The currant tomatoes are repotted now and have been moved to a sunny (or it will be when the rain stops) spot on the front windowsill.
- Berry-sized currant tomatoes are a brighter red than most other varieties and are small juicy treats to eat.
Definition of currant tomato in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan