- Amounts due to be paid to creditors within twelve months.More example sentences
- It accomplishes this to the extent that it serves to bring down wage rates and prices and thus the dollar amount of current liabilities, which fall as the result of smaller outlays being made and thus smaller bills having to be paid.
- These activities diminish current liabilities and changes to working capital.
- A company's book value is its net asset value minus its intangible assets, current liabilities, long-term debt and equity issues.
More definitions of current liabilitiesDefinition of current liabilities in:
- The British & World English dictionary