- A person who curries leather.More example sentences
- Leather was softened or beaten by people called curriers, or gurriers.
- There have always been stealthy curriers of influence who parasitically attach themselves to powerful figures, sucking their life-bloods, and then by association becoming powerful themselves.
- The upholstery is made by the Italian currier.
late Middle English: from Old French corier, from Latin coriarius, from corium 'leather'.
More definitions of currierDefinition of currier in:
- The British & World English dictionary