- 1A handheld metal device with serrated ridges, used for removing dirt out of a horse’s coat or for cleaning brushes with which a horse is being groomed.More example sentences
- She began with a curry comb to loosen the dirt then a hard brush to sweep it away.
- If you ask a Yorkshire man, at his first coming up to get a service, what he can do; his answer is, sir, he can look after your horse, for he handles a curry comb as naturally as a young scrivener does a pen and ink.
- "Well, no", Annie said, trading her curry comb for a hard brush.
- 1.1 (also rubber curry comb) A handheld comb of flexible rubber, used for grooming horses.More example sentences
- Trek took the rubber curry comb, and held it in his hand.
More definitions of curry combDefinition of curry comb in:
- The British & World English dictionary