- 1A person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business: Mr. Harrison was a regular customer at the Golden Lion [as modifier]: customer serviceMore example sentences
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- 2A person or thing of a specified kind that one has to deal with: the fish is a slippery customer and very hard to catch Jon won over Lucie’s father, but her mother is a tough customerMore example sentences
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.