- Modify (something) to suit a particular individual or task: the suit can be customized for every skydiving need (as adjective customized) many caterers offer private tastings and customized menusMore example sentences
- Financial advisers worth their salt will customize a plan to suit the individual customer.
- Several IT companies in India spend their time customizing software to suit the requirements of their clients.
- The front grill and the interiors were customised to suit the customer.
More definitions of customizeDefinition of customize in:
- The British & World English dictionary