- Glass that has been ornamented by having patterns cut into it by grinding and polishing: [as modifier]: a cut-glass vaseMore example sentences
- Cover it with sparkly cut-glass coasters and elaborate glasses - the effect is stunning.
- He promptly presented another pair of cut-glass decanters to Madison's successor, James Monroe, when the president visited Pittsburgh in September 1817.
- The threat of crime is conveyed by the burglar bars, chain, torch, wallet and cellphone which are juxtaposed with inherited silver and cut-glass decanters.
More definitions of cut glassDefinition of cut glass in:
- The British & World English dictionary