- 1For sale at a reduced or unusually low price: cut-rate ticketsMore example sentences
- The cut-price tickets will be going on sale from March 7 for travel from March 14 and will be sent to householders by post.
- Rather than going to a reputable DIY store like any sensible man would have, Howard had to buy the sink cheap from the closing down sale of that cut-price bathroom suppliers the Atlantis Showroom.
- Incredulous journalists have reported seeing her buy discounted miniskirts at factory outlets and queuing for cut-price theater tickets.
- 1.1Offering goods at reduced prices: a cut-rate furniture storeMore example sentences
- Only weeks after introducing the hotly disputed entrance charge, they have embarked on a cut-price promotion with a supermarket.
- Ministers are considering forcing supermarkets to stop the cut-price offers, which are regularly snapped up by bargain-hunting shoppers across the country.
- A cider firm and a cut-price supermarket are among those competing to hire his services, proof that Monkey has risen above the brand and acquired his own identity.