- A type, blend, or batch of wine, especially champagne.More example sentences
- Be aware, too, that if you want superior British cuvées, or blends of champagne, you should buy your cross-Channel fizz at British-owned outlets - French stores don't stock the same quality.
- The truth is that UK wine drinkers are widely acknowledged as among the most discerning in the world, most wine producers reserving their best cuvées, or blends, for Britain.
- The bottle and label aren't the only things that are different with this wine: The cuvée is a bit different, too, with a bit more Chardonnay in the blend.
mid 19th century: French, 'vatful', from cuve 'cask', from Latin cupa.
More definitions of cuvéeDefinition of cuvée in:
- The British & World English dictionary