- An attempt by hackers to damage or destroy a computer network or system.More example sentences
- As the complexity of both networks and systems increases, cyberattacks, in parallel, are becoming more sophisticated and harder to detect.
- The system sends e-mails with information about cyberattacks.
- Lines connect countries to Washington, D.C. Each line indicates a cyberattack on a House system that is presently occurring.
More definitions of cyberattackDefinition of cyberattack in:
- The British & World English dictionary