- The social conditions brought about by the widespread use of computer networks for communication, entertainment, and business: our lives are influenced by cybercultureMore example sentences
- One of the axioms of cyberculture is that the speed of telecommunications is dramatically impacting upon our senses.
- He's also the guy who pretty much willed 90s cyberculture into existence by convincing people that it already existed.
- We are still feeling our way towards an appropriate cyberculture that puts emphasis back on individual self-reliance and community self-help.
More definitions of cybercultureDefinition of cyberculture in:
- The British & World English dictionary