- The use of computers to disrupt the activities of an enemy country, especially the deliberate attacking of communication systems.More example sentences
- There have been similar cyberwars between China and Indonesia, China and Taiwan and China and Japan.
- It also makes you wonder how much damage these cyberwars could really do.
- Most hackers involved in either the Palestinian-Israel or U.S.-China cyber conflicts were veterans of previous international cyberwars.
More definitions of cyberwarDefinition of cyberwar in:
- The British & World English dictionary