- The sport or activity of riding a bicycle. Bicycle racing has three main forms: road racing (typically over long distances), track racing (on an oval track), and cyclocross (over rough, open country).More example sentences
- It is inspiring to see him giving so much to the sport of cycling in her memory.
- The novel has the power to introduce the passion and complexity of the sport of cycling to a broader audience.
- Road cycling is very tactical; you have to use your head just as much as you have to use your legs.
More definitions of cyclingDefinition of cycling in:
- The British & World English dictionary