- An addition reaction in which a cyclic molecule is formed.More example sentences
- Nitrone cycloaddition and retro-aldol reactions have also been applied to the total synthesis of morphine.
- The photochemical reaction pathways of the different cycloadditions were explored on the basis of TD-DFT calculations using the Gaussian 98 implementation of the method developed by Scuseria and co-workers.
- Interplanar angles of 40.5 and 39 have been found in the 5-ethoxypsoralen-thymine and 5-butoxypsoralen-thymine photoproducts, respectively, where the cycloaddition occurs at the pyrone ring.
More definitions of cycloadditionDefinition of cycloaddition in:
- The British & World English dictionary