- 2An instrument attached to a bicycle for measuring the distance it travels.More example sentences
- The cyclometer on my bicycle registered 2921 miles this year.
- At minimum, the average cyclometer's functions include speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed, a clock, and a timer.
- The serious aerobic athlete, mountaineer, or alpine skier who doesn't mind wearing something that looks like a cyclometer.
More definitions of cyclometerDefinition of cyclometer in:
- The British & World English dictionary