- A hydrocarbon with a molecule containing a ring of carbon atoms joined by single bonds.More example sentences
- In a preferred embodiment of the process of the present invention, the cycloparaffin is cyclohexane or cyclododecane.
- The contents of cycloparaffins were calculated gravimetrically in each separated fraction and also analyzed by mass spectrometry methods.
- Hydrocarbons are divided into groups of which those of especial interest to geologists are the paraffin, cycloparaffin and aromatic groups.
More definitions of cycloparaffinDefinition of cycloparaffin in:
- The British & World English dictionary