- A rounded pad used in printing to apply ink to a surface.More example sentences
- Later, a coat of lamp black ink and gum is applied on the paper, which is tapped with dabbers and brush.
- Ink was applied to the type by dabbers, known as ink balls, a technique which survived until the development of the ink roller at the beginning of the 19th cent.
- A little amount of work for their hands was given when they took copies of the inscriptions present in the museum with simple accessories like coir brush and ink dabber.
More definitions of dabberDefinition of dabber in:
- The British & World English dictionary