- The residual electric current flowing in a photoelectric device when there is no incident illumination.More example sentences
- When an ignition switch is OFF, only the sub converter supplies the dark current to the low voltage load and the main DC-DC converter is turned OFF.
- No photoinduced electric signal was observed except the light independent current, the so-called dark current, which was from potential differences between electrodes.
- We define the dark current noise, or dark-current shot noise (i sd), as where q is the electron charge and I d is the dark current.
More definitions of dark currentDefinition of dark current in:
- The British & World English dictionary