noun[usually treated as singular]
- An indoor game in which small pointed missiles with feather or plastic flights are thrown at a circular target marked with numbers in order to score points.More example sentences
- Young people aged from 11 to 18 will be able to enjoy pool, darts, television and computer games at the new club which will be based at the village hall.
- Later they were again brought to the laboratory, but this time they could choose between shooting baskets or trying to score bull's-eyes in darts.
- I was the badminton champion and also excelled in darts, football and hockey.
More definitions of dartsDefinition of darts in:
- The British & World English dictionary