- A terminal at which a person can enter data into a computer-based system or receive data from one.More example sentences
- Even without the bonus of being able to sell more servers and systems, for the likes of HP and Compaq, the mobile data terminal market represents a huge opportunity.
- Image data is transmitted by a steered, 360 degree J-band video data link to the ground data terminal and then by cable to the control station up to 1 km away.
- This capability is a must because data terminal equipment such as laptops, small digital message terminals, digital cameras and other DTE exist in many cases down to the soldier level in our current and future force.
More definitions of data terminalDefinition of data terminal in:
- The British & World English dictionary