- A structured set of data held in a computer, especially one that is accessible in various ways.More example sentences
- This will search the surface Web, and will access the online databases to search for information there as well.
- Big databases means big software and big computer systems, and these cost millions to develop and to maintain.
- Access to computer databases mean instant checks can be carried out.
More definitions of databaseDefinition of database in:
- The British & World English dictionary