- Able to be dated to a particular time.More example sentences
- We still don't know for certain who took them, nor have I been able to find dateable pictures of Salts chimney with a hoist at the side to find out if Levi Firth could have been the photographer.
- We now need to carry out detailed explorations and searches for datable antiquities and inscriptional evidences on the finds.
- The small but precious Psalter in Vienna, datable to about 795, written entirely in gold letters, is known commonly as the Dagulf Psalter, for its chief scribe includes his name in one of the dedicatory poems, written in letters of gold.
More definitions of datableDefinition of datable in:
- The British & World English dictionary