- An electronic connection for the exchange of information: a datalink system that would allow aircraft controllers and pilots to exchange electronic messagesMore example sentences
- A satellite communication link allowing flexible message exchanges provided the necessary shore to ship datalink and was able to handle short or long messages.
- Running on an embedded real-time operating system, the Freedom Recording communicates with the Telecom Block through a serial datalink and features a disk capacity of 500 channel hours.
- As well as update target information, the datalink allows the gunner to switch targets and also receive real-time intelligence and perform battle damage assessment.
More definitions of datalinkDefinition of datalink in:
- The British & World English dictionary